Clinical Trial on Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of a Prime Boost Regimen of DNA- and Adenovirus-vectored Malaria Vaccines Encoding Plasmodium Falciparum Circumsporozoite Protein and Apical Membrane Antigen 1 in Malaria-Naïve Adults in the US.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Malaria DNA vaccine
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DNA-Ad
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.