A Multicenter, Non-Randomized, Open Label Study Of Azithromycin Intravenous Followed By Oral Administration In Japanese Adult Subjects With Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) Requiring Initial Intravenous Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary) ; Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pelvic inflammatory disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History