Multicenter phase I trial of outpatient chemotherapy with docetaxel and nedaplatin for oral squamous cell carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Nedaplatin (Primary)
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 13 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 08 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 31 Mar 2014 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.