Bioequivalence of Ciprofloxacin 0.3%: a Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel, Comparative Study on the Safety and Efficacy of Ciprofloxacin 0.3% in a Standard Solution or Foam Solution, in Patients With Acute External Otitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Otitis externa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otic Pharma
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.