A Phase 4, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal, Safety and Efficacy Study of SPD489 in Adults Aged 18-55 With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 12 Jun 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 07 Feb 2012 Results from this trial supported US approval of lisdexamfetamine for maintenance treatment of adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- 18 May 2011 Primary endpoint 'Relapse-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History