Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel Group-Comparison Study of Aripiprazole as an Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADMIRE study
- 12 Jul 2012 Actual end date (July 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.