An Open-Label (Part One) and a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled (Part Two) Study of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of Memantine in Pediatric Patients With Autism.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 22 Aug 2012 Actual end date Aug 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History