A Phase 2a Study of BMS-790052 in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 65 as reported by EudraCT.
- 20 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 17 Sep 2011 Results have been presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History