A Phase II Pilot Trial of Bortezomib (PS-341, Velcade) in Combination With Intensive Re-Induction Therapy for Children With Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2017 Results of population pharmacokinetic analysis using data from 104 pediatric patients diagnosed with relapsed acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (NCT00873093, N = 51) or de novo acute myelogenous leukaemia (NCT01371981, N = 53), published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 12 Mar 2016 Pooled population pharmacokinetic analysis (n=104) of 2 studies - AAML1031 and AALL07P1 were presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 12 Mar 2016 Pooled analysis results on population pharmacokinetic analysis (n=104), from this and the other phase III trial presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.