A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled, Parallel Group, 12-Week Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of Indacaterol 150 microg Once Daily With Open Label Tiotropium 18 microg Once Daily Versus Open Label Tiotropium 18 microg Once Daily in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTRUST-2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2011 Results presented at the 107th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society, according to a Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History