Phase I Trial of the Combination of Vismodegib GDC-0449 and Erlotinib +/- Gemcitabine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Vismodegib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic; 08-005693).
- 14 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 55 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.