A Randomized Phase IIa Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of a New Centrally Acting Analgesic in Subjects With Pain Due to Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cebranopadol (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 16 Jun 2017 A population PK analysis of cebranopadol using data from phase I and II trials, results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Aug 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.