A Phase I/II, Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Escalating Double-Dose Safety Study of an Intramuscular Influenza Vaccine (Multimeric-001) Injected to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2009 Results reported in a BiondVax Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History