A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Pilot Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics, Efficacy and Safety of 50 mg Tetomilast Administered as Oral Tablets in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Associated With Emphysema THIS STUDY IS CLOSED TO ENROLLMENT AND NEW SITES
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tetomilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPHASIS
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 07 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.