Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Rotarix (Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral) Administered to a Birth Cohort in United States Health Insurance Plans.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RIX 4414 (Primary) ; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Aug 2017 Results presented at the 33rd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.