A Phase I Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of IK-1001 in Subjects With Impaired Renal Function Following a Continuous 3-hour Intravenous Infusion
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium sulfide (Primary)
- Indications Ischaemic heart disorders; Reperfusion injury
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ikaria Holdings
- 21 May 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.