An Open-Label Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Oral Dose of the Kinase Inhibitor CEP-11981 in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CEP 11981 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon; Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 24 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.