A Phase I Study of Continuous, Concomitant Oral Treatment With BIBF 1120 and Docetaxel - a Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study in Japanese Patients With Stage IIIB/IV or Recurrent Non-small-cell Lung Cancer After Failure of Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History