Phase II Study Evaluating Radiotherapy-Chemotherapy and Cetuximab in Patients With Histologically Proven Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity, Oropharynx, Hypopharynx, or Larynx and With a Poor Prognosis After Complete Surgical Resection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Apr 2009 New trial record