Phase II Randomized Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of MK7009 Administered With Pegylated-Interferon and Ribavirin in Japanese Treatment-Experienced Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 90 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History