A randomized placebo-controlled phase II/III with celecoxib in patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NVALT4
- 04 Aug 2009 Results have been represented at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 29 May 2009 Results presented at ASCO 2009.
- 02 May 2009 Status changed from not stated to completed as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History