A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Apo2L/TRAIL Administered in Combination With the FOLFOX Regimen and Bevacizumab in Patients With Previously Untreated, Locally Advanced, Recurrent, or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dulanermin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned end date 1 Dec 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.