A Single and Repeat Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK1223249 in Patients With ALS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 23 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.