PROPHYLAXIS OF VENOUS THROMBOEMBOLISM IN PATIENTS WITH A NONSURGICAL FRACTURE OF THE LOWER EXTREMITY IMMOBILISED IN A BELOW-KNEE PLASTER CAST.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary) ; Nadroparin calcium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- 15 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register record NTR1733).
- 23 Apr 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.