A Novel Sequential Treatment of Salvage and Reduced Intensity Conditioning RIC) Chemotherapy for Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation (SCT)for Primary Refractory and Relapsed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to Slow accrual.