A Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Effect of 330 mg QD of TRO19622 in the Treatment of Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olesoxime (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIPN
- Sponsors Roche; Trophos
- 27 Dec 2012 Status changed from unconfirmed to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to unconfirmed.
- 17 Apr 2009 New trial record