A Multicenter, Open-Label Phase 1b/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Clinical Activity of Intravenous Combretastatin A1 Diphosphate (OXi4503, CA1P) as Monotherapy in Subjects with Primary or Secondary Hepatic Tumour Burden.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Combretastatin A1 phosphate (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Liver cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 11 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 Trial design details were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2010). Current enrolment is in cohort 2 of the phase Ib portion.
- 20 May 2010 Trial design data will be presented in a poster at the 2010 ASCO Annual Meeting, according to an OXiGENE media release.