Nevirapine Plasma Level After Discontinuation of Short-Term Antiretroviral Treatment for the Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV and Development of Drug Resistant HIV-1 Variants With 1 or 2 Weeks Continuation of Zidovudine/Lamivudine in Women After Delivery.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/zidovudine (Primary) ; Nevirapine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 17 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Apr 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.