Anxiolytic Effects of Single-Dose Quetiapine XR Administration on Clinical Symptoms and Amygdala Activation During Exposure in Patients With Simple Phobia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Phobic disorders
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUISS
- 30 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History