A Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ultratrace Iobenguane I 131 in Patients With Malignant Relapsed/Refractory Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Paraganglioma; Pheochromocytoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals; Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will present final results from this trial at the North American Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (NANETS) 2017 Annual Symposium.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 31 Aug 2017 Results published in a Progenics Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History