A Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ultratrace Iobenguane I 131 in Patients With Malignant Relapsed/Refractory Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Paraganglioma; Pheochromocytoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals; Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented at the, 5th International Symposium on Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma (ISP), the North American Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (NANETS) 2017 Annual Symposium, and the 30th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM).
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a company media release, Progenics Pharmaceuticals has completed the rolling submission of its New Drug Application (NDA) for AZEDRA (iobenguane I 131) in patients with malignant, recurrent and/or unresectable pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma, which are rare neuroendocrine tumors. The NDA was supported by data from this trial.
- 16 Oct 2017 Overall tumor response assessment data from this trial will be presented at the 30th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM), according to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History