Thorough QT/QTc Study of Staccato Loxapine for Inhalation in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Loxapine; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute bronchitis; Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections; Bipolar disorders; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Migraine; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Schizophrenia; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alexza Pharmaceuticals
- 27 May 2010 Results of this and another phase I loxapine safety trial (700028292) will be presented at the 163rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Psychiatric Association, according to an Alexza Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 May 2010 Results presented at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (46) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.