A 52-Week Treatment, Multi-Center, Randomized, Open Label, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Long Term Safety and Efficacy of Indacaterol (300 microg o.d.) Using Salmeterol (50 microg b.i.d.) as an Active Control in Japanese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 24 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.