A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety of ABT-263 in Combination With Etoposide/Cisplatin in Subjects With Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 28 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.