A Phase 2 Study of Valproic Acid and Radiation, Followed by Maintenance Valproic Acid and Bevacizumab in Children With Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Gliomas or Brainstem Gliomas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 20 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 20 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.