A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active-controlled, Cross-over, Multi-centre, Study with Five Single Dose Treatment Periods Evaluating Single Administration of Three Doses of Inhaled PT005 in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Compared to Open-Label Marketed Formoterol (FORADIL AEROLIZER 'Registered Trade Mark') as an Active Control evaluating the changed in Forced Expiratory Volume.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 19 May 2010 Results presented at the annual meeting of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 May 2010 Results reported at ATS, according to Pearl Therapeutics media release.
- 14 May 2010 Results were presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History