A Proof of Concept, Multiple Dose-Escalating Study to Evaluate the Antiviral Activity, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of the CCR5 Antagonist TBR 652 in HIV 1-Infected, Antiretroviral Treatment-Experienced, CCR5 Antagonist-Naïve Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cenicriviroc (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tobira Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual initiation date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2011 Results published in the Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History