Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of MP29-02 Nasal Spray Compared to Placebo, Azelastine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray and Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray in the Treatment of Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine; Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Oct 2015 According to the media release of Meda Pharmaceuticals, based on the data from this and other two trials (CTP: 32910 and 37579) Dymista nasal spray (azelastine hydrochloride/fluticasone propionate) was approved by Health Canada for the symptomatic treatment of moderate-to-severe seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- 15 Jun 2011 Results were presented at the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
- 04 Apr 2011 Results from this trial were used to support an NDA in the US.