An Open-Label, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study of Bendamustine Hydrochloride and Rituximab (BR) Compared With Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine, and Prednisone (R-CVP) or Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (R-CHOP) in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) or Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT
- Sponsors Cephalon; Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 May 2017 According to a Sarah Cannon Research Institute media release, data from the study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology's 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 03 Mar 2014 Results published in the Blood.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History