Prospective Randomized Multicenter Study in First-Line Treatment of Advanced progredIeNT Follicular And Other IndoleNt and Mantle Cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Bendamustine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAINTAIN
- 30 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 11 Dec 2012 Results have been presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) in December 2012 according to a Mundipharma media release.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results of induction therapy in patients with Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History