Long-Term Administration Study of Aripiprazole as an Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 20 Dec 2013 Primary endpoint changed from Adverse events to Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS) as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2012 Actual end date (July 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.