A Phase II Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group, 4-week Treatment, Adaptive Dose Finding, Multi-centre Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of up to Three Different Oral Doses of AZD1386 and Placebo in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1386 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 20 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History