A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of PXD101 in Combination With Idarubicin in Patients With AML Not Suitable for Standard Intensive Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TopoTarget
- 17 Sep 2012 Subgroup analysis according to cytogenetic risk reported at the Annual Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) in September 2012.
- 03 Jul 2012 Pfizer added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 70 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.