Antiretroviral-Sparing Concept: An Exploratory Phase II, Randomized, Single Blind Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Effect of Therapeutic Immunization on the Quantity of HIV-Specific T Cell Precursors During Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy Followed by Analytical Treatment Interruption.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs LC 002 (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Genetic Immunity
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proliferation-marker-levels' has been met, according to Genetic Immunity.
- 15 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint identified as proliferation marker levels as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.