A Double-Blind, Parallel, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Escalation First Time in Human Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Investigational Study Drug in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanopepden (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 25 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.