An independent prospective randomised controlled trial comparing the efficacy and cost effectiveness of infliximab and etanercept in 'high need' patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque type psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary) ; Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIECE
- 15 Jul 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Dermatology
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per the results published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 17 May 2009 Status changed from planning to recruiting as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.