XERES Trial: Clinical Evaluation of Patients With Everolimus-Eluting Stent " Xience" Implanted in the Treatment of Restenosis in Non-Coated Metallic Stent (BMS in-Stent Restenosis) During a 2 Year Clinical Follow-up Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XERES
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.