Prevention of Human Cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Mother-to-Fetus Transmission by Administration of Virus-Specific Hyperimmune Globulin to Pregnant Women With Primary HCMV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cytomegalovirus immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIP
- 03 Apr 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 07 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 124 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2011 Additional trial acronym (CHIP) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History