Cilengitide (EMD121974) in Combination With Whole Brain Radiotherapy in Patients With Brain Metastases From Lung Cancer - a Single-Center, Open-Label Phase I Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilengitide (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CIRAB
- 03 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Trial acronym (CIRAB) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2009 New trial record