A Phase III, Randomized, Multicentre, Open-Label, Concentration-Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of Voclosporin and Tacrolimus in Renal Transplantation.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment.
- 26 Nov 2012 Commencement for this trial has been cleared by the US FDA, according to an Isotechnika media release. Patient recruitment is expected to launch in the first half of 2013.
- 11 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.